Warehouse / Operations
Our dedicated warehouse team is the beating heart of the business, ensuring the operations of MissPap meet the high expectations of our customers.
1. Picker - Job Summary
Using handheld state of the art scanning gun technology our pickers our the fastest guns in the West! There are a number of slots available on shifts 8am to 6pm, 2pm to 10pm and also Saturday and Sunday day shift availabilities. No previous experience is necessary as full training will be given but an appreciation of computer controls would be advantageous.
2. Packer - Job Summary
As part of a team using the latest computerised packing technology it’s your job to keep up with the fastest guns in the West! Elegantly packing and presenting to our customers our unique fashion designs in an efficient but considered manner. It’s all about presentation so you won’t need experience but preferably people with an aptitude for neatness and efficiency will abound at this part of our process!
3. Returns - Job Summary
An inevitable part of our process is the returns procedure from all products that our customers have sent back. For a varied number of reasons these return parcels have to be opened, checked, processed for refund and then returned to our quarantine warehouse for inspection by our QC department. Speed of hand like Dynamo would be a great advantage as well as an aptitude for computers, numbers and a will and passion to succeed.
Customer Services - Job Description
Our customers are king, or in our case Queen! We need special people with the will and desire to satisfy our customers every need and answer any query that they may present to us. Our motto here at misspap is “Fix or Fail”. You will be an excellent communicator with competent computer skills and a good knowledge of all social media platforms.
Candidate must be reliable and hardworking with a 'can do' attitude - We are looking for committed people who are passionate about customer service.
Your responsibilities will include: Answering all customer enquiries from emails, logging returns, and refunds. Tracking orders and relaying information to our customers. Working with our social media platforms using the brands tone and approach to customer service. A strong background in customer service needed although training will be given.
Candidate must have:
- Excellent written/communication skills.
- Very Good computing skills. Able to use different systems with ease.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) and how to communicate on there platforms effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A background in customer service.
- Great attitude to customer care and understanding consumer needs.
Shifts available Monday - Friday 8am-6pm & 2pm 10pm - Flexibility will be a plus. These are the only shifts available at present. If you can only work two or three days a week please do not apply for the role. Please indicate what shift you are applying for on your cover letter.
Immediate interview and start date for the right candidate.
Required experience: Customer Service: minimum 1 year
Own car preferred due to location (no public transport links)
Job Type: Full-time
Email Marketing and Content Manager - Job Description
To drive sales through on-site content, emails and optimize the segmentation of our customer database to support all other digital marketing activities. This will involve picking up on our new Single Customer View data project, CRM management, email design through to distribution and ownership of key website design assets.
About the role:
- Managing graphic design team to product quality content no a daily basis to best reflect each offer to our customers with consistent branding
- Split testing email campaigns to optimize based on segment, time / day of the week, frequency, message, subject line etc.
- Lead on Single Customer View project to provide insight to wider digital marketing team on customer preferences, behaviours and optimal segmentation.
- Take ownership of homepage and key categories from a design and display perspective, ensuring that the offer, product and branding is consistent across all marketing platforms.
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to speak the language of our target demographic of 18-24 year old followers of female fast fashion.
- Experience working with Dotmailer preferable but not essential.
- To manage experienced graphic design team.
- To make sure all content is managed in a timely manner, with assets rolling on and off the site and marketing platforms in time to always reflect latest position.
- Briefing into studio and graphic design team to ensure we always have the best imagery to promote through website and email, with backups in place for reactive changes to marketing plan.
- Meeting regularly with marketing and merchandising teams to ensure we always run the right product and promotion
- Researching key strategies on and off-site to increase revenue and global traffic, including latest trends and competitor analysis
- Managing other customer instant communications opportunities including SMS, What’s app, Snapchat etc.
- Liaising with studio team to manage asset production (photography and video) in line with marketing plan
- Technical knowledge of latest trends in graphic design (photography and video)
- Reporting on KPI’s
- Managing and scheduling email marketing and related site updates
- Maximising sales by delivering quality on-site and through email, featuring key products in key areas.
- A proven track record in delivering successful content and email marketing, preferably in a retail environment.
- Very organised and able to work across multiple projects and channels simultaneously.
- Experience with email, graphic design software and writing briefs
- Strong knowledge of CRM management and ability to lead on new Single Customer View project
- Commercially savvy with strong multitasking skills
- Knowledge of competitors and latest e-commerce trends.
- Natural enthusiasm for the digital world in fashion.
- Team player, strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to adjust to ever-changing priorities and promotions in a highly quick paced fast fashion environment.
*This is a 12-month position to cover for maternity leave. At the end of the 12-months there will be a performance review and, if successful, there will be an option to take another position within the business.
Job Type: Full-time
E-Commerce Executive - Job Description
As the eCommerce Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Create, maintain, and optimize landing pages / categories and sales journeys through visual merchandising and other techniques.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and merchandising rules, and associated tools used to manage our e-commerce operations. In-house training to be provided.
- Deliver optimisation of categories by liaising with key stakeholders across marketing, buying and e-commerce teams.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting against KPI's and ensure competitive conversion rate of all categories.
- Improve internal and external search through continuous analysis of on-site behaviour, category and product pages and optimising redirects.
- Use appropriate tools (in-house training to be provided) to monitor on-site behaviour of our customers and provide insight to improve website experience
The Successful Applicant:
All applicants will preferrably be immediately available. Additionally they must possess the following skills and attributes:
- A knowledge of and passion for female fast-fashion products
- A hard-working attitude and flexibility to work from 8am to 6pm 5 days per week
- Confident communicator capable of bringing information together from different stakeholders
- Good numerical literacy
- A quick learner, with an ability to pick up new skills and deliver fresh ideas to always improve the shopping experience
- Awareness of what makes a great website experience
- Work to time pressures and be reactive to changes in the plan
Job Type: Full-time
Graphic Designer - Job Summary
We are looking for graphic designers, with a particular focus on digital, of both a junior and senior experience level. You will be working on a wide range of customer-facing campaigns across a variety of different digital platforms, and will have true creative flair and a passion for innovative design. Reporting into the E-Commerce Manager, your duties will include:
- Designing and building best in class responsive email campaigns
- Developing engaging and visually appealing website content (banners, blocks etc.) for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Creating outstanding creative for social media
- Providing ongoing support into the wider creative team
- Working to tight daily deadlines
- Keeping up to date and an expertise in latest design trends
Skills & Experience:
You will be an extremely creative and motivated individual. You will have an excellent grasp of Photoshop and the overall Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator). Animation skills are also highly desirable, as is experience within a fashion, retail or eCommerce environment.
Job Type: Full-time