MissPap Returns Policy
RETURN? NO PROBLEM!
Your Returns Policy
We hope that you are happy with your purchases from MissPap, however, if you’re not completely happy with your purchase you can simply send your item/items back to us. Items that you wish to return must reach us no later than 14 working days from the date you receive them. We will not accept returns after this time has passed.
Please note before making a purchase that any item returned will take up to 21 working days to be refunded back to you.
If you have not received your refund within 30 working days of returning your item/s back to us please get in touch with our customer service team here: https://www.misspap.co.uk/contact
What if my item is damaged?
If there is any fault with your item please notify us within 24hrs of receiving the goods so we can investigate this.
I have entered the wrong delivery address
Please ensure that you enter the correct delivery address when placing your order. If the wrong address is entered, the customer will be charged to have the parcel sent back to us and to the correct address. Please note, the original shipping cost is none refundable. This is a cost met by the customer to have goods shipped to them.
We Cannot Accept Returns For…
For hygiene reasons, there are certain products that we cannot accept returns for, including:
- Hair Extensions
- False Lashes
- Makeup Brushes
Swimwear can be returned within the 14 days as long as the hygiene strip has not been removed and remains on the item. If swimwear is returned, it must be in original brand-new condition. Please ensure when trying swimwear on our hygiene strip is not removed.
All items returned to us must be in original condition and have all labels fully attached. All clothing items must have the lock tag fully connected and untampered with. If the lock tag has been broken, we are unable to accept the item.
Any sunglasses returned must include all packaging and cases.
Any items deemed in an unsaleable condition will be rejected as a return and the customer will be notified by email.
PLEASE NOTE: Items will be rejected by our quality and control for the following reasons:
- Items have been worn
- Items have been washed
- Items have had the tags removed
- There is make up transfer on the item
- The item is marked or stained
The item must be claimed within 14 days of the customer being notified of rejected return. These goods will be returned back to the customer and the customer will incur the carriage charge. If this charge is not made, the goods will unfortunately be destroyed. We kindly ask our customers to be careful when trying on so this process can be avoided.
How to return an item
Return to your local ASDA store
You can return your order at over 600 Asda stores! Here's how to do it:
- If you have received a toyou return label with your parcel, please attach this label to your parcel. If not, visit the toyou website here to print a label at home or you can print one in store.
- Take your labelled parcel to the toyou signposted returns point or hand to a colleague at your most convenient Asda location; remember to include your returns note! toyou will do the rest
- Remember to keep hold of your receipt to track your parcel, which you can do here.
- We charge a £2.00 handling fee for all returns processed through Asda's toyou service
Return via Collect+
You can now use CollectPlus to return your parcels to us by downloading your pre-paid returns label at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/misspap. Enter your order number and your email address on to the label, then print and attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered. Drop off your parcel at your chosen store, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code. You can track your parcel yourself, at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new.
CollectPlus is a convenient way to return parcels via local shops, petrol stations, universities and shopping centres, and it is a service trusted by thousands of busy people every day. There are over 6,500 CollectPlus stores, open from early in the morning until late in the evening, 7 days a week.
Please note, you must obtain and stick your returns label to your parcel before taking your parcel into a CollectPlus store. CollectPlus will not accept responsibility for parcels handed into a store without a CollectPlus returns label. We charge a £2.00 handling fee for all returns processed through Collect+.
You can return parcels with cabin baggage dimensions 60 x 50 x50cm and up to 10kg using CollectPlus
You can find your nearest CollectPlus store by clicking here and use the ‘Find a store’ search at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT WD17 1HP). Texts from 84555 are free to receive. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate. Full terms and conditions can be viewed here.
Pre paid DPD returns
If you require a pre paid returns label please get in touch and we can email this to you. Please complete your returns note and place this inside your sealed parcel. Peel off the returns label and attach this to the front of your parcel, removing or covering any old labels. If you would like a label to be emailed to you, please get in touch and we can arrange this.
Visit www.dpd.co.uk/pickuplocator to find your nearest Pickupshop and drop off your parcel, you'll be given a receipt so you can track it.
Once we receive your parcel we will notify you by email. Please note a deduction of £3.99 will be taken from your refund to cover this carriage.
Post Office (UK)
Please note if you choose to return your parcel via the post office this cost is met by the customer.
Please send to - Crown House, Plantation Road, Burscough, Lancashire, L40 8JT
- Re-pack and seal the item in the bag with labels and tags still attached.
- Please attach the returns address label provided. This can be found on the MissPap invoice that comes with your purchase. Please note this label is not prepaid and is just an address label.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting as any missing parcel is your responsibility. We advise our customers to use a tracked service to return any parcels as we will not be held liable for missing parcels.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. Once your return is received it will take up to 21 working days to refund your account you will receive an email stating your account has been credited. Please note we do not cover any return shipping cost, this cost is met by the customer.
As an International customer, you can return your parcel using any postal service. Please note - you'll need to cover the postage costs yourself. It’s a good idea to mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties.
The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us - remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
Can I have an exchange?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges just yet! If you would like to return an item, please return your item as outlined in the above sections and we'll happily process a refund for you.