MissPap Returns Policy
RETURN? NO PROBLEM!
Bought something but it didn’t fit, wasn’t what you expected or simply changed your mind? Don’t worry. Send it back and PayPal will refund your return shipping cost*. Activate now to enjoy this service on your next purchase.
Your Returns Policy
We hope that you are happy with your purchases from MissPap, however, if you’re not completely happy with your purchase you can simply send your item/items back to us. Items that you wish to return must reach us no later than 14 working days from the date you receive them. We will not accept returns after this time has passed.
Please note before making a purchase that any item returned will take up to 21 working days to be refunded back to you.
If you have not received your refund within 30 working days of returning your item/s back to us please get in touch with our customer service team here:
What if my item is damaged?
If there is any fault with your item please notify us within 24hrs of receiving the goods so we can investigate this.
I have entered the wrong delivery address
Please ensure that you enter the correct delivery address when placing your order. If the wrong address is entered, the customer will be charged to have the parcel sent back to us and to the correct address. Please note, the original shipping cost is none refundable. This is a cost met by the customer to have goods shipped to them.
We Cannot Accept Returns For…
For hygiene reasons, there are certain products that we cannot accept returns for, including:
- Hair Extensions
- False Lashes
- Makeup Brushes
- Lucky Dip - These items are non-returnable and non-exchangeable
Swimwear can be returned within the 14 days as long as the hygiene strip has not been removed and remains on the item. If swimwear is returned, it must be in original brand-new condition. Please ensure when trying swimwear on our hygiene strip is not removed.
All items returned to us must be in original condition and have all labels fully attached. All clothing items must have the lock tag fully connected and untampered with. If the lock tag has been broken, we are unable to accept the item.
Any sunglasses returned must include all packaging and cases.
Any items deemed in an unsaleable condition will be rejected as a return and the customer will be notified by email.
PLEASE NOTE: Items will be rejected by our quality and control for the following reasons:
- Items have been worn
- Items have been washed
- Items have had the tags removed
- There is make up transfer on the item
- The item is marked or stained
Misspap.co.uk reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
The item must be claimed within 14 days of the customer being notified of rejected return. These goods will be returned back to the customer and the customer will incur the carriage charge. If this charge is not made, the goods will unfortunately be destroyed. We kindly ask our customers to be careful when trying on so this process can be avoided.
Any items returned back to us that are None Misspap will be returned back to the courier. MissPap will not be held liable for item/s returns back to us that are not meant for misspap.
Post Office (UK)
Please note if you choose to return your parcel via the post office this cost is met by the customer.
Please send to - Crown House, Plantation Road, Burscough, Lancashire, L40 8JT
- Re-pack and seal the item in the bag with labels and tags still attached.
- Please attach the returns address label provided. This can be found on the MissPap invoice that comes with your purchase. Please note this label is not prepaid and is just an address label.
- Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting as any missing parcel is your responsibility. We advise our customers to use a tracked service to return any parcels as we will not be held liable for missing parcels.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. Once your return is received it will take up to 21 working days to refund your account you will receive an email stating your account has been credited. Please note we do not cover any return shipping cost, this cost is met by the customer.
- We advise customers to return your parcel on a second class tracked service
Bought something but it didn’t fit, wasn’t what you expected or simply changed your mind? Don’t worry. Send it back and PayPal will refund your return shipping cost*. Activate now via your Paypal account to enjoy this service on your next purchase. Please click the link above for further information!
As an International customer, you can return your parcel using any postal service. Please note - you'll need to cover the postage costs yourself. It’s a good idea to mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties.
The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us - remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
Can I have an exchange?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges just yet! If you would like to return an item, please return your item as outlined in the above sections and we'll happily process a refund for you.