Terms & Returns
This page includes all the terms and conditions you must agree with in order to use this website. Areas that will be covered include:
- Making a purchase
- Order Completion
- Order Placing
- Payment and currencies
- Remittance terms
- Tax Charges
- Product Descriptions
- Force majeure
- Amazon payments basket give away
- Customer services
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase is very simple, just follow these simple steps:
- Browse the website or use the search function to find what you would like to purchase.
- Click on ‘add to bag’ button.
- You will then be given the option to checkout or continue shopping.
- Once you’re ready to go to your shopping basket, click on the ‘checkout’ button.
- A running total will appear of what you have ordered where you can remove or add more items.
- If you have a discount code, this can be added by clicking ‘I have a discount code’ and entering your discount code.
- When you’re ready to place an order click on the ‘place order’ button, where you will be asked to enter your email address.
- You will then be required to enter a few details, choose your delivery method and complete the payment method section.
- You are then ready to agree to our terms and conditions and make a payment to complete the order.
- Once the order has been placed, you will receive a conformation email to notify you that your order is being processed.
- By placing an order you are opting in to receive marketing materials via your submitted email address from MissPap. You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing using the link in the email.
- MissPap reserves the right to exclude certain categories or products from site wide promotions. Offers providing a discount off everything may often exclude beauty, celebrity and novelty product categories.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when your item/items have been dispatched. However, if you receive an email to notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions the contract between us will be void.
On the rare occasion that your order is not accepted you will be notified via email as soon as possible. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is unavailable from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- A pricing or product description error has been identified.
- You have failed to meet the ‘eligibility to order’ criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions.
By placing an order through the MissPap website you confirm that:
- You are older than 18 years of age, legally capable and authorised to enter into a contract.
- You accept all the terms of trading set out in this document.
We are unable to ship product - Megan McKenna Black Faux Fur Sliders to Germany. Product code 17802
Payment and Currencies
We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. These are processed online using the Braintree, PayPal & Amazon Pay secure payment service. Credit cards are pre-authorised immediately using the Braintree & PayPal secure system. As part of our commitment to the security of our customers, we may contact you to request further validation of your details.
Please DO NOT send credit card details by e-mail. Our online store includes a considerable level of security that is not included in e-mail. If you have any queries about making payments please contact us by using our contact form.
Please note that all goods must be paid for in full before shipping.
Where necessary purchase taxes are included in the price of our products. Should you require a tax receipt for your order, please request this by e-mail and quote your order number. The buyer is solely responsible for any import duty, import taxes or other incidental charges that may apply to their particular country or state.
As far as we are aware there have not been any documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the internet. All credit card details are processed using the WorldPay & PayPal secure transaction system. Credit Card details are not stored on the Internet or on any of our own computers. Order with confidence!
This website is fully integrated with Braintree & PayPal, one of the leading secure payment systems. Sensitive information is only requested on pages that are located on the Braintree & PayPal secure servers and this information cannot be accessed or viewed by anyone else.
Using these security systems ensures that your credit card information remains between you and either Braintree or Paypal.
Despite this attention to security we do understand that some people prefer not to enter their details online. If you have such concerns please contact us to arrange payment via cheque or postal order.
Your privacy and trust is important to us and we will treat any details you provide us with respectfully. We do not participate in unsolicited mailing and avoid working with those who do. We will never pass your contact information on to other organisations unless legally required to do so.
We may from time to time send product information and offers via email to you directly, but not through a third party. If you do not wish to receive product information or offers, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list.
All pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only and show or represent the product described as accurately as possible. However, where product illustrations are unavailable or unsuitable, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative product of a similar or better quality. The information is provided only as a guideline. Full technical information is available for all products purchased upon request. All goods conform to manufacturers quality standards.
Prices and Payments
All prices shown on our website exclude vat and delivery. The total price shown at checkout is the price you will be charged. When paying for your goods by credit card, your card details are encrypted for total security.
Delivery is quoted for mainland UK, charges for other non-mainland destinations must be requested prior to your order being submitted. It is your responsibility to confirm delivery location. A surcharge will be applied for re-delivery due to incorrect delivery address being given. Delivery will by way of carrier, details of large consignments will be advised separately, to ensure off-loading at delivery point is trouble free. Most goods are stock items and will be despatched the next day. However, we will notify you by email if the delivery of goods will be more than 5 working days. Our delivery service operates between 0830am to 1800pm Monday to Friday. For special deliveries, it is your responsibility to confirm requirements. An extra delivery charge may be applicable. All goods must be checked on arrival, the goods must agree with the delivery and order documentation. All goods must be signed for. The responsibility of the item/items will be passed to you once it has been delivered and our carrier has signed a delivery note.
We shall incur no liability for failure to perform our obligations under this contract due to the existence of circumstances which we have not caused or are beyond our control.
We welcome your valuable comments in striving to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We would also be grateful if you have constructive comments that would improve our product offering and service.
If you have any comments or questions about an order please contact one of our customer services representatives using the contact us form on the website. We will endeavour to respond to all customer services enquiries as soon as possible.
- Company Name: House of MP Ltd
- Place of registration: England and Wales
- Company registration Number: 09645775